- We are currently administering the 2nd doses of the COVID-19 vaccine.
- The minimal delay between the 1st and 2nd dose has been reduced from 16 weeks to 8 weeks. Each individual must advance their own 2nd dose appointment.
- You will receive your 2nd dose at the same pharmacy as the 1st dose. It will not be possible to change the vaccination site.
- 2nd dose appointments will be made through the Clic Santé site. To advance your 2nd appointment, you must choose the COVID-19 vaccine 2nd dose tab. You must then provide your health card number and your phone number to access the available time slots. The available time slots will be offered to you according to your age group, the date of your 1st dose and the pharmacy where you received your 1st dose.
- To find out if you are part of the eligible target group or if you wish to change vaccine types, please visit Québec.ca/COVIDVaccine
- For more information on COVID-19 vaccines, we invite you to visit the following website: Grand Public - Info COVID-19 (Site OPQ) (French website only)
Your health and safety are important to us. If you have signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19, please call 1-877-644-4545, rather than going to the pharmacy.
Thank you for your trust and continued support
Grégoire Arakelian pharmacies